Sunday, March 2, 2014

Playing with Pure White Backgrounds

Recently, a woman contacted me to see if I would be interested in helping her with a health/fitness blog she is creating.  Sounded like fun, so I jumped aboard.  Last Saturday, we finally got to start on her project.  I went to her house and met her and her fabulous little family.  Such. fun. people!!  And their little girl was beyond adorable.  The theme of the shoot was healthy eating.  She wanted to pure a white background and so a lot of the shots have this clean, fresh look.  We then took a few with her kitchen as the backdrop.  Here are just a few of the many that she'll be using on her blog.  I'll be doing sessions like this one, with different health or fitness themes, with this great family for about year as they go along this journey.  It will be fun to work on this project and better hone my photography skills.

Here are Rebecca, her husband Jeremy (a guy I knew from high school but didn't make the connection until I went to her house) and their cute little girl, Audrey.









No comments:

Post a Comment