Sunday, April 13, 2014

Downtown

I absolutely love finding a nice grove of trees or a seemingly infinite field of wheat to take pictures in.  Nature makes a great backdrop, but recently, I have fallen in love with the man-made elements of downtown Idaho Falls as a backdrop.  I like old buildings.  They have so much character.  Downtown Idaho Falls has these little alley ways and doorways and cool building fronts that just add to the feel of a photograph. 

Recently, my husband took me out on a date.  He asked what I wanted to do and I told him I wanted to try out my new lens (17-50mm) and use downtown as a photo shoot location.  He was to be my subject.  It was so much fun.  I love taking pictures of him, even though he'd rather I find someone else as interesting as I find him and the city background was cool to play with as well. 








No comments:

Post a Comment