Tuesday, May 27, 2014

And Baby Makes Three

This last week, I got the opportunity to do a maternity shoot.  I got to meet a fabulous couple who were a mere 5 weeks away from meeting their first child, a boy name Brantley.  The moment I saw mom, I could tell that she had had it up to "here" with being pregnant.  The third trimester, especially those last weeks, are no picnic.  I would describe those last weeks as a festival of random pains, no comfortable position standing, sitting or laying down, and swollen tired feet.  But mom was determined that she document this time her life.  And your first pregnancy is a very special time.  Most mothers at the end of their first pregnancy start to toy with the idea of it being the ONLY pregnancy.  So I was happy to oblige and help mom and dad photograph this very important first in their lives. 






No comments:

Post a Comment