Tuesday, February 11, 2014

A Picture a Day Keeps Boredom Away

I read an article once written by a renowned photographer.  She said that when she started out, she was taking pictures everyday.  She never let a moment go by without setting up a shoot or just capturing the candid.  So I thought I'd try that method too.

Today, I decided to play with the light that comes in through my bedroom windows.  Dani, my go-to model, sat on my bed and we set up a white background.  I have some really cool ideas for other backgrounds, but I'm still gathering materials.  Hopefully I can have those materials ready for next weekend when I'll be doing a couples' session.

Hurray!


I asked her about the neighborhood boy that she has a crush on...


Showing me how old she is.
Then the boys woke up and I got this shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment