Friday, February 28, 2014

New Camera!!

So I was finally able to get my hands on a Nikon D5200.  It's turning out to be quite a stellar camera.  And because my last camera was a Nikon, getting to know this new one hasn't been too difficult.  I am still without a few lenses that I want, but in the next few weeks, I should be able to buy my first portrait lens. 

So, let me know what you think of these latest shots of my boys.


I would have liked all of Grayson's chin to be in this shot and originally it was.  But he moved forward right as I took this.  But I posted it anyway because I can't get over the look on his face. 



This is my Jackson.  This smile is so genuinely his.  No other kid in our family smiles like that and I love that it's all his. 


Such a sweet face.  You'd have no idea the grief this kid gives his Sunbeam teachers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment