Friday, February 7, 2014

Late Morning Session

I have twin 3 year-old boys.  They were most likely sent to this earth to destroy me, but I love them anyway.  On hard days, I try and sit them down and do some kind of photo session.  The reason?  Sometimes looking back at still images of them helps me to remember how I really feel about the little buggers and I can better handle the live-action version of them.

Here is today's session.  We played peek-a-boo and tried to get some action shots.  Many of them ended up too blurry for lack of strong enough light.  I desperately want a pack of reflectors.  I look forward to spring and summer so I can take them outside and try and get them in action.  I couldn't decide between black and white and color on a few of them, so I added them all.  The one action shot that turned out well enough, I really like in B&W.













No comments:

Post a Comment